Kaktus Towers are newly built apartments that innovate the way we live together, but live apart.
Here you can stay 3.2 km from the city center, close to harbor baths, shopping and city life, in apartments that are partially furnished with Nordic-style interiors that match the modern Nordic exterior. It features innovative interior design solutions, a designer kitchen and shared lounge and work areas.
The apartments are either 1 or 2-bedroom, are 33-53 sqm. and all have a balcony.
Apartments are priced from 8,900 DKK (May, 2023)
The deposit is 2 months’ rent, as well as a move-in price that is not known by Kbh-kollegier.
In the apartments:
- Own kitchen, designed in collaboration with popular Danish kitchen company Reform
In the buildings:
- Lounge areas
- Café areas
Living side by side creates a cool and dynamic environment where people meet and enjoy the shared facilities and the neighborhood, which offers everything from harbor baths to great shopping and restaurants.
How to apply
You can sign up for the apartments online
- University College Copenhagen (Carlsbergbyen): 10 min. by bike
- University of Copenhagen: 10 min. by bike
- Copenhagen Business Academy: 10 min. by bike
- KEA Copenhagen Business Academy: 14 min. by bike
- Aalborg University Copenhagen: 8 min. by bike
- Copenhagen Business School: 14 min. by bike
Dybbølsbro 1-3, 1560 Copenhagen